1. We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected at all times and we hereby describe our policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of your information when you use our Gecko Events website.
3. Information about your visit to the website and use of this website which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
4. While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to email address, first name and last name and phone number.
5. We may share your personal information in the following situations:
(a) With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
(b) For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
6. Such third-party service providers shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the said service. In addition, they must protect personal information to the same extent as Gecko Events and shall be strictly prohibited from using it for any other purposes whatsoever.
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
8. Under certain circumstances, Gecko Events may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
9. You will be notified accordingly should any of the above-mentioned occur.
10. You have the right to delete or request that we assist in deleting the personal data that we have collected about you. We may however, need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
11. The security of your personal data is important to us, but be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Web Beacons. Certain sections of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Gecko Events, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
2. We take reasonable steps to preserve the security of cookies and personal information and endeavour to protect all your information. However, we are unable to ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we take appropriate steps to preserve the security of the information in our systems.
2. If you have any questions about the information outlined in this document, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org